Quit Worrying, Stop Over-drinking & Start Changing YOur drinking habits!
The BEGINNING OF A PEACFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH ALCOHOL
Do you Feel stuck in an unbreakable drinking habit?
If you know you want to change your drinking, but you’re:
- Not Sure How to Start (Taking a break sounds great in theory but you’ve haven’t taken a full 30 days off drinking in years, maybe even decades–don’t worry you don’t have to)
- Not Convinced This Will Work ( You’ve never learned how to truly change your relationship with alcohol. The only way you won’t succeed is if you quit trying and that is 100% truth.)
- Not Ready to Live Sober. (You don’t have to be alcohol-free to be at peace.)
- Worried that You Lack Willpower. (I’m sure I’m not the first person to tell you that willpower never lasts, and sustainable change isn’t about white-knuckling your way through life.)
- Tired of feeling like a failure because you can’t seem to handle alcohol the way “normal” people can. (Those old stories of why you’re broken are just that…stories that keep you stuck and we’re going to unlearn them.)
- Wondering if moderating alcohol can be peaceful because it really doesn’t feel that way to you. (It’s not only possible, it’s not going to be as hard to find peace as you might think.)
Step ONE IS FOR YOU!
Sign UP for detailed information
EARLY ACTION OFFER UNTIL AUGUST 15TH!
Step One is for the self-changers who want to quit worrying and start changing their drinking habits. This unusual course provides a framework for change that is:
**Self-guided AND Supported
**Actionable, achievable….and affordable!
**Special BONUS only available for the action-takers on this list!